Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Ohhh, that gajri wala?? Mujhe toh pasand hai.
haan woh wala. I think he wore it in the first scene back post covid.
I saw in bts he will wear it soon again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Ohhh, that gajri wala?? Mujhe toh pasand hai.
haan woh wala. I think he wore it in the first scene back post covid.
I saw in bts he will wear it soon again
focus kiya....but nahi aaya😵
explain naa
Originally posted by: scintillaxx
yaar why am I not getting it🤔
Kyunki tu kuch zyaada hi bholi hai. 🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
You both better keep quiet.
okay!!
Waise its pretty easy to find yaar🤣
i don't know 🤣. maybe leg pulling but vo to vo khud karna pasand karta h.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Mein tabhi bas karungi jab Rrahul dieting karega. 🤪🤣
Haan toh shuru ho jaa. Join kar.
arre bas kar. raat ko sona bhi hai 🤣
ask from gur, she'll explain perfectly🤣
Sach mein bata doon? 🤣
lekin zyada der na tik paiya mera control