Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
You have soo much fun in pulling my legs from Canada to India 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
You have soo much fun in pulling my legs from Canada to India 😆

Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Had half an omelette and a chocolate chip muffin today. 😎
What is chocalate chip muffin?? Sent me virtual pic like yesterday let me eat virtually like a dessert as I had my dinner 😆
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
forever young I see🤣
Aur nahi toh kya. It's better than being reminded how much closer I am to 30. 🤪
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
I am out of it now🤣🤣
Are you sure about that? 
And that made this whole vid so much better. 🤣
LMAO, yeh wali Daadi sirf ITV par milegi. Soch lo. Do you want to go through all that again? 🤪
itna to scha bhi nahi tha. 🤣🤪
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
What is chocalate chip muffin?? Sent me virtual pic like yesterday let me eat virtually like a dessert as I had my dinner 😆
You don't know what a chocolate chip muffin is??? 😲
It's these ones. <3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Aur nahi toh kya. It's better than being reminded how much closer I am to 30. 🤪
don't talk about being closer to 30. this is restricted.
Originally posted by: phoenix27
itna to scha bhi nahi tha. 🤣🤪
Itna soch ne ke liye special dimaag chahiye. 🤪🤣
I finally caught up! 