Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Phir toh aur bhi acha hai. Travel ka travel ho jaye ga aur iske paise bhi bach jayege. 🤣
bilkul hai na badiya idea 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Phir toh aur bhi acha hai. Travel ka travel ho jaye ga aur iske paise bhi bach jayege. 🤣
bilkul hai na badiya idea 😉
Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma
it was from his web show "All about section 377" . it was part of his character.
okay I remember from this IV, that was his first show right??
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
OMG didi I didn't expect this from you 😂😭😂😭😂
It's 🥺. Am I looking oldie 😆
LMAO, ab jab umar ka pata chal gaya hai, then no. Idk mujhe aisa laga aur yeh image fixed ho gayi thi. 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
I legit want to see Rra on a sugar high. 🤪
he already remains high without any type of additives🤣
yeah kya hai?? I cant stop laughing 🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika126
we are all besharam examples of how to waste ur time on RraHel and not bother about work studies job search etc 🤣
Exactly! Jab baat Rrahel ki aati hai then saari responsibilities take a backseat. 🤪
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Auntyji bhi Rra ki chugli karti. 🤪🤣
woh aur bhi achta aur mazedar hota kam se kam thodi pol to khulti iski
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
areey didi aisa nahi my mom would scold if call any elder bycname moreover I am new young isiliye sorry 😭
New young? Toh old young kya hota hai? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika126
yeah kya hai?? I cant stop laughing 🤣
that's why I said, this was weird, I just got to know that it was for his show,
otherwise till now I was thinking that he's dancing like this in real🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Exactly! Jab baat Rrahel ki aati hai then saari responsibilities take a backseat. 🤪
RraHel are super important
