Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I'd be lying if I say I am not👀
Lemme find it then i'll send you and you can share because ahem. I still dont know how to. 👀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I'd be lying if I say I am not👀
Lemme find it then i'll send you and you can share because ahem. I still dont know how to. 👀
Originally posted by: Kutti_mohabbat
Lemme find it then i'll send you and you can share because ahem. I still dont know how to. 👀
PM me PM me 👀
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
PM me PM me 👀
I’m waiting for this gem
Aaj to ek aur khushi chinegi humse. Child papa will be gone🥺
Chalo Pranbir will save the day❤️☺️
Hi gaaonwalo, main yaad hu ki bhool Gaye? 😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Aaj to ek aur khushi chinegi humse. Child papa will be gone🥺
Chalo Pranbir will save the day❤️☺️
Aaj Pranbir scene aayega kya?
Nahi mil ri. Apun bht dhoonda.
I hate myself for not saving it at that time 😤
Too long a tournament for a prediction game IMO, but nevertheless, I did sign up 😊, only for the mod in question to butcher the spelling of my UN 😛
For anyone else who might be interested- you can sign up until midnight IST today