Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

❤️so warm and dreamy

You are very good with words 👏a talented writer 👍🏼

I do feel raghav will be the man who make pallavi a wife ,a daugther , sister in law , daugther in law

She always wanted to be .😉

Yes the deshmuk care for her do love her in a way but her way in dealing with that relationship is wrong ,she is so invested in being their daugther she forget her own id

With the Raos i have feeling it wil be a more healthy relation ship .They will love her respect her and she wont have to do anything to prove dhe deserve their love and appreciation and even if she do it wont be like the burden of running a buissness

Im not that good with words I hope you do get my point 👍🏼

Originally posted by NESRIA

❤️so warm and dreamy

You are very good with words 👏a talented writer 👍🏼

I do feel raghav will be the man who make pallavi a wife ,a daugther , sister in law , daugther in law

She always wanted to be .😉

Yes the deshmuk care for her do love her in a way but her way in dealing with that relationship is wrong ,she is so invested in being their daugther she forget her own id

With the Raos i have feeling it wil be a more healthy relation ship .They will love her respect her and she wont have to do anything to prove dhe deserve their love and appreciation and even if she do it wont be like the burden of running a buissness

Im not that good with words I hope you do get my point 👍🏼

I totally get your point...and no worries you are good too.😛

Thanks ❤️

Beautiful OS!!!

want this kind of bond to develop between Raghvi😳

Oh My Lord....Heavens you are poet❤️❤️❤️

"I wanted to teach you a lesson through marriage,

Never knew I would get trapped in your love carriage." Seriously this was SOOO EFFING GOOD. Please Continue to write more

Originally posted by christobelle

Beautiful OS!!!

want this kind of bond to develop between Raghvi😳

Thanks Vimala❤️

Originally posted by Phoenix_75

Oh My Lord....Heavens you are poet❤️❤️❤️

"I wanted to teach you a lesson through marriage,

Never knew I would get trapped in your love carriage." Seriously this was SOOO EFFING GOOD. Please Continue to write more

😆 Ya just sometimes

Thanks❤️

so finally it’s completed . this is pure bond they both longing for. Dear mihu don’t take me as joke but i indeed say you have great writing skills. visualisation with perfect emotional blend. this raghvi bond we really expected in show . hope someday will get to see if this piece anyhow reached the correct hands . we never knows

beautiful you are and the piece🥰

you're indeed the best , the way you write brings the best out of Raghvi. I wish to be like you. You are the best writer i have come acrossed in forums

Originally posted by ImHemangi

so finally it’s completed . this is pure bond they both longing for. Dear mihu don’t take me as joke but i indeed say you have great writing skills. visualisation with perfect emotional blend. this raghvi bond we really expected in show . hope someday will get to see if this piece anyhow reached the correct hands . we never knows

beautiful you are and the piece🥰

Thanks Hema...I know you praise me honestly....even I want to see this bond...🤗