Raghvi OS: I'm your Psycho

Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

"Take me out of your castle

Sound of laughter behind these walls

Don’t you know

There’s only one way here"

Vijay Deshmukh screeched and dragged Pallavi out on the lawn of his house with the whole Deshmukh family in tow. "You have lost the right to live here. You smeared our family name and hence from today onwards you are dead to me and my family. I will forget I ever had a daughter named Pallavi. JUST GET LOST "

Pallavi stood there, all numb....she looked at her aai who turned her face away in disgust. She had been shedding tears and worrying herself to death from the moment Sulochana accused her. First they accused her of having an affair with Raghav Rao, next of being pregnant and then finally for getting an abortion. She had been defending herself and shutting down the voices of support from her brother and sister in law. Even Keerti, Jaya aunty and Farhad had tried to speak with her Baba but she had shushed them all. She had faith her parents would understand. But alas....all along she was doing nothing but indulging in self deception. She was being deceitful to herself when she went around claiming herself as the daughter of the Deshmukh household, when she called her in-laws aai baba instead of Sasu-Bai and Saasre. She was fooling herself when she slapped Raghav when he held Vijay's collar when her "Baba" was sl*t shaming her in the hospital.

"Fear comes to me

Day and night

Here I’m yelling out

I am not the queen "

Pallavi realised standing on that porch that she was yet another Indian widow who was being thrown out of the house for looking at another man. She was a widow who committed a grave sin by talking to a 'paraya mard' . She was a widow who owed her entire existence to her in laws because they didn't ask her to do Sati on her husband's pyre and gave her a roof to live under for the last two years. 

The Deshmukhs looked at Pallavi as if she was an alien from Mars when instead of falling at Vijay's feet and begging for forgiveness and promising to forget Raghav Rao she started laughing like a maniac. She kept on giggling and chuckling like they had never witnessed before in the two years they had known her. 

"Lagta hai Pallavi ke dimaag par asar hua hai", Millind supplied.

"Aaho Pallavi ko gehra sadma lag gya hai", Sharda spoke.

"Arre yeh hamesha se hi aisi character less thi...par kisi ne meri suni kahan", Sulochana continued.

Pallavi walked outside the house as if in a trance. She was not going to look back. She was never going to look back.

"Sew your heart

Make it tight

Maybe I’m insane"

"Oye Saree ka Dukaan...Pagal hai kya...Abhi tum firse mera ghar chala aaya...abhi poora ka poora Deshmukh Mental Hospital tumhara pichche pichche aayega" Raghav said exasperated as Pallavi was again standing in his hall at midnight all alone even after all the drama they went through. This girl would definitely be the death of him. "I'm here with a deal. I'll close Deshmukh Saree emporium in your shop and I'll even sell the trade mark to you for free , hand you some 50 lakh rupees in cash and I'll leave Hyderabad after 6 months" Pallavi said without any emotions in her voice. "And In return? " Raghav inquired.... 

"You'll have to marry a widow for 6 months", Pallavi said with bloodshot eyes. 

"Are you serious?!? You are here in the middle of the night to preach me about social causes. Nhi karega mai shadi. Aur waise bhi mai kahan se layega widow"

"You have me. Let's get married for six months. After 6 months tum apne raaste mai apne raaste." Pallavi said with a smirk which sobered Raghav up. Raghav Rao felt he was actually meeting Pallavi for the first time and in a sense he was because this was not Pallavi Deshmukh. This was just Pallavi. AND This Pallavi, he realised with a smile, he wouldn't mind getting married to. 

"You and I can maybe make it out

You’re my adrenaline

Bring the castle down

Maybe

I can

Show you

When it goes down"

[Song- I'm your Psycho by Jannet Suhh]

Edited by Phoenix_75 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix_75

"Take me out of your castle

Sound of laughter behind these walls

Don’t you know

There’s only one way here"

Vijay Deshmukh screeched and dragged Pallavi out on the lawn of his house with the whole Deshmukh family in tow. "You have lost the right to live here. You smeared our family name and hence from today onwards you are dead to me and my family. I will forget I ever had a daughter named Pallavi. JUST GET LOST "

Pallavi stood there, all numb....she looked at her aai who turned her face away in disgust. She had been shedding tears and worrying herself to death from the moment Sulochana accused her. First they accused her of having an affair with Raghav Rao, next of being pregnant and then finally for getting an abortion. She had been defending herself and shutting down the voices of support from her brother and sister in law. Even Keerti, Jaya aunty and Farhad had tried to speak with her Baba but she had shushed them all. She had faith her parents would understand. But alas....all along she was doing nothing but indulging in self deception. She was being deceitful to herself when she went around claiming herself as the daughter of the Deshmukh household, when she called her in-laws aai baba instead of Sasu-Bai and Saasre. She was fooling herself when she slapped Raghav when he held Vijay's collar when her "Baba" was sl*t shaming her in the hospital.

"Fear comes to me

Day and night

Here I’m yelling out

I am not the queen "

Pallavi realised standing on that porch that she was yet another Indian widow who was being thrown out of the house for looking at another man. She was a widow who committed a grave sin by talking to a 'paraya mard' . She was a widow who owed her entire existence to her in laws because they didn't ask her to do Sati on her husband's pyre and gave her a roof to live under for the last two years. 

The Deshmukhs looked at Pallavi as if she was an alien from Mars when instead of falling at Vijay's feet and begging for forgiveness and promising to forget Raghav Rao she started laughing like a maniac. She kept on giggling and chuckling like they had never witnessed before in the two years they had known her. 

"Lagta hai Pallavi ke dimaag par asar hua hai", Millind supplied.

"Aaho Pallavi ko gehra sadma lag gya hai", Sharda spoke.

"Arre yeh hamesha se hi aisi character less thi...par kisi ne meri suni kahan", Sulochana continued.

Pallavi walked outside the house as if in a trance. She was not going to look back. She was never going to look back.

"Sew your heart

Make it tight

Maybe I’m insane"

"Oye Saree ka Dukaan...Pagal hai kya...Abhi tum firse mera ghar chala aaya...abhi poora ka poora Deshmukh Mental Hospital tumhara pichche pichche aayega" Raghav said exasperated as Pallavi was again standing in his hall at midnight all alone even after all the drama they went through. This girl would definitely be the death of him. "I'm here with a deal. I'll close Deshmukh Saree emporium in your shop and I'll even sell the trade mark to you for free , hand you some 50 lakh rupees in cash and I'll leave Hyderabad after 6 months" Pallavi said without any emotions in her voice. "And In return? " Raghav inquired.... 

"You'll have to marry a widow for 6 months", Pallavi said with bloodshot eyes. 

"Are you serious?!? You are here in the middle of the night to preach me about social causes. Nhi karega mai shadi. Aur waise bhi mai kahan se layega widow"

"You have me. Let's get married for six months. After 6 months tum apne raaste mai apne raaste." Pallavi said with a smirk which sobered Raghav up. Raghav Rao felt he was actually meeting Pallavi for the first time and in a sense he was because this was not Pallavi Deshmukh. This was just Pallavi. AND This Pallavi, he realised with a smile, he wouldn't mind getting married to. 

"You and I can maybe make it out

You’re my adrenaline

Bring the castle down

Maybe

I can

Show you

When it goes down"

[Song- I'm your Psycho by Jannet Suhh]

avva dreadful it is.. but what a description ...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 nice second part plz

Inese_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting take. I would like it much better if it were to go this way in the show. 😈👏

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Nice OS!!

we could only see this kind of stuff in OS😵

Phoenix_75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: christobelle

Nice OS!!

we could only see this kind of stuff in OS😵

Yes.... it's ITV so the female lead can't be revengeful or selfish 😵😭

Phoenix_75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inese_20

Interesting take. I would like it much better if it were to go this way in the show. 😈👏

I think on TV we will only get Pallavi hating on RR🥺😭

christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phoenix_75

Yes.... it's ITV so the female lead can't be revengeful or selfish 😵😭

So true 

Phoenix_75 thumbnail

Tysm❤️

Phoenix_75 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImHemangi

avva dreadful it is.. but what a description ...👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 nice second part plz

Tysm...I might come up with a second part😉

Mihika thumbnail

I didn't even realise it got over.....I got so engrossed.

Beautiful