yeah saw kaku getting vaccinatedhe said they are getting vaccinated and having covid tests on set today... which is very good
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah saw kaku getting vaccinatedhe said they are getting vaccinated and having covid tests on set today... which is very good
editors ek dum bakwas editing karte hain cvs lazy hainOriginally posted by: linakusharberry
yeah true yaar , warna aai apna bete ki no. Virat sir kyom dalega , godu ho rakega nah
fisool karch then , but editing toda toda better horahi hai I hope they concentrate on itOriginally posted by: Spicyfood
editors ek dum bakwas editing karte hain cvs lazy hain
he said they are getting vaccinated and having covid tests on set today... which is very good
That is awesome and I hope no one tests positive and everyone is safe
Waiseh sai should wear sarees more often well when will they give her lemon yellow wala saree that promo one ,she looking really beautiful in that
Per yeh orrange saree bilkul tacky lag raha haiOriginally posted by: linakusharberry
Waiseh sai should wear sarees more often well when will they give her lemon yellow wala saree that promo one ,she looking really beautiful in that
I have so many worst case scenarios in my mind but controlling myself 😣 it’s too hard 😅😢
I have withdrawal symptoms
mujhe aysa nahi laga it's same as blue one shayad colour toda light chahiyeh , i want them to give her promo wala saree and style tooOriginally posted by: Spicyfood
Per yeh orrange saree bilkul tacky lag raha hai
kya huva yaarOriginally posted by: notaquitter
I have so many worst case scenarios in my mind but controlling myself 😣 it’s too hard 😅😢
I have withdrawal symptoms
he said they are getting vaccinated and having covid tests on set today... which is very good
Haa. I saw Kishori ma'am taking Vaccination in her Insta story. I hope they became fit and fine soon