SAIRAT OS : Love and trust

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Sai comes out of Pawar uncles house to see a desperate Virat waiting to talk to her. Usha Maushi and rest of the villagers are refusing to let him meet her. She convinces them to let her talk to him. She asks Virat sir to take her to the temple where they got married. The journey to the temple was quiet. She felt the heaviness subside , that she felt missing him all these days. They reached the temple and she took him to her favourite spot overlooking a huge cliff with beautiful scenery around.

They sat as close as possible, both missing each other’s presence. Virat wanted to start talking to her, start apologising to her for his behaviour, tell her he knows the whole truth and the reason why she couldn’t tell him when he was away in training.

He looked at how c@lm and peaceful she looked. She turned to him and before he could say anything, she started talking just like she always does, his badbad devi.

“Virat sir, I am sorry for what I did with Devi tai. I am sorry for hiding the truth from you and eloping her to get her married to Pulkit jiju. I regret betraying your trust but not helping Devi tai get the happiness she deserved. The circumstances which I cant tell you even now, forced my hand and at that time we didn’t have a choice. I understand your anger from that day but I wouldn’t lie and say I was not hurt. I wish you believed that I wouldn’t be impulsive with Devi tai’s life, I wish you had given me the benefit of the doubt before sending me out of the house, the chance to prove my side of the story. I wish you thought I was part of your family and not someone who when disappoints you , you can easily throw out of the house. I knew the consequences of what I was doing, I didn’t want you to blindly trust me and forgive me, but I was so sure that you would give me the chance to prove my side of the story. That hurt me more than anything , even aai and bua, thought that I am doing this just to win against kaku and would just like that get tai married to just anyone . I don’t blame them, they also don’t know the truth. Aaba was right, truth prevails, I think you got to know some part of the truth, that’s why you came to meet me here. Otherwise, you didn’t even for humanity’s sake follow up to see where an orphan like me would go.”

Her every word pierced Virat’s heart. There was some truth to it.

“ Sai, I am sorry for not giving you the benefit of the doubt.I don’t want to make any excuses for my behaviour. The moment I realised you didn’t trust me, something in me broke, I was not myself. I know, the whole truth Sai. Aai and Pulkit told me how they had asked you to keep things for me for my sake, to keep the illusion of my family alive for me. All this while,I always thought you were manipulated and disillusioned by Pulkit , that was my premise and I didn’t do my job as a husband and an officer properly. I was in humane and let anger control me, I am so ashamed of my behaviour. When it comes to you, I lose all my senses. I came here to take you back with me , but I don’t know if I even have the right to ask you. I have been wanting to tell you something for quite a long time but I can’t leave without saying it to you”

“ I love you, Sai”

She turns to look at him with tears in her eyes, she whispers “ Mein bhi apse pyaar Karne lagi hoon, par is that enough when we don’t trust each other. You don’t trust me now, I don’t trust you to take my side when the next big thing happens in your house. Will our love be enough ? I think love without trust is a recipe for disaster . I don’t want to hurt you or myself in the future. I can’t handle the next big outburst , my heart can’t handle it. I have tried to not let you in but you made a place in my heart. I love fiercely but if I start loving you and giving you the place that my Aabha had , It will break me when you suddenly decide you don’t want me or if I do something that you don’t like. I am not strong to give you that place yet Virat sir.But before I can think about us, I want to be financially independent and secure , so that maushi and I never have to face the situation we did earlier. If you want divorce from me, then I can give it to you, you have every right to move on. “

She looked away from him and at the view in front of them. She couldn’t look at his heartbroken face. She just wants to be in his arms and just take the comfort he comes with but she knows she can’t do that. She has to guard her heart and if he gives them a chance and if he can wait , then learn to trust him again.

“ I will wait for you , Sai. However long it takes. I love you and it doesn’t come with terms and conditions.” Saying this he holds her hand .

Both of them look at each other , Virat doesn’t need her verbal acknowledgment about what he said. He knows that she is his and he is hers, and they will be together when the time is right. She rests her head on his shoulders and they spend the hours until sunset with each other. What each other failed to notice is the cotton flower on each other’s shoulders.

Please ignore the errors. Sorry if it’s a bit angsty 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Tag dekhne se pehle hi pad liya tha 😆

Loved it, thanks for this ❤❤. Loved the ending. Didn't see it coming from you 😍😍. 

Will wait for more from you. Aise hi likthe rehna aur dil khush karke khud khush hote rehna ❤❤. 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Very good 😌.true to their characters. True love doesn’t bind!  

raji02 thumbnail

such a lovely os. ❤️❤️❤️

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It was really very lovely OS. 

You know ,I felt like crying when Sai confessed her expectations she had from Virat in that situation and how she broke and saw him as inhuman there. And so did I love Virat, his confession of his mistakes and love were very heart touching and I felt good going trough this.

Loved how you weaved the genuine feelings they are going to have in this track. Superb it was. I did not expect this ending though,but this ending is lovely as it screams Sai and Virat in it.

Pls keep writing more💕❤🤗

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

It was really very lovely OS. 

You know ,I felt like crying when Sai confessed her expectations she had from Virat in that situation and how she broke and saw him as inhuman there. And so did I love Virat, his confession of his mistakes and love were very heart touching and I felt good going trough this.

Loved how you weaved the genuine feelings they are going to have in this track. Superb it was. I did not expect this ending though,but this ending is lovely as it screams Sai and Virat in it.

Pls keep writing more💕❤🤗

thanks for the lovely feedback :) what ending did you expect?

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Tag dekhne se pehle hi pad liya tha 😆

Loved it, thanks for this ❤❤. Loved the ending. Didn't see it coming from you 😍😍. 

Will wait for more from you. Aise hi likthe rehna aur dil khush karke khud khush hote rehna ❤❤. 

Thank you for such lovely feedback. BTW what ending did you expect 

FUITV thumbnail

Thank you for your lovely feedback guys❤️

Justasuperbgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Felt quite soothing reading it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

thanks for the lovely feedback :) what ending did you expect?

Oh not like that, as in typical ITV has clouded my mind ,I thought DDLJ or something like that. But I loved this ending, far more than the DDLJ types,very soulful and genuine💕🤗