I love Chow mien. That was my favorite take away food while living in Delhi. I could not find similar tasting Chow mien anywhere else. Not even in China.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow i love noodles. This look like chowmein?
Cheers.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love Chow mien. That was my favorite take away food while living in Delhi. I could not find similar tasting Chow mien anywhere else. Not even in China.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow i love noodles. This look like chowmein?
Cheers.....
There are very few people in this world who don't like and eat mangoes and I am one of them.Originally posted by: hasini009
🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭🥭 King of FruitsPieces nahi, whole mango khane ki maza hi kuch aur hain😳🤣
But, the picture is adorably cute.👍🏼
Cheers....
G'Day everyone!
It is lunch time!!
I am spoiling myself with Biryani today. My standard lunch during work days is a sandwich.

Cheers....
Originally posted by: Savera84
I love Chow mien. That was my favorite take away food while living in Delhi. I could not find similar tasting Chow mien anywhere else. Not even in China.
Cheers.....
Delhi ke khaane ki baat hi alag haiU cant find it anywhere else
You changed your DP! Is it still Arjun? I watched and liked that show when it was on air.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Delhi ke khaane ki baat hi alag haiU cant find it anywhere else
Cheers.....
Give it to me !!!!!
Originally posted by: Savera84
G'Day everyone!
It is lunch time!!
I am spoiling myself with Biryani today. My standard lunch during work days is a sandwich.
Cheers....
Good Morning 🤗
I will also have pulao today 😳😆
Sandwich is my go to food too 😆
Originally posted by: Savera84
You changed your DP! Is it still Arjun? I watched and liked that show when it was on air.
Cheers.....
Yes its him only😆
Really..many Arjun fans r here😆
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Good Morning 🤗
I will also have pulao today 😳😆
Sandwich is my go to food too 😆
I had pulao yesterday😆Rajma pulao😆
Wow
I don’t remember what I had for meals yesterday 🤔
But I had Aam panna in the morning 🥰
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
1k