Nahiii usko nahi girana hai😈 she does in immj2 forum anyway
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nahiii usko nahi girana hai😈 she does in immj2 forum anyway
i love how openly they check each other out. I do this when i want to be besharam. guys ko bhi feel hona chaiye how it feels when someone openly checks them out 🤣Originally posted by: infinitie
Dudes I’m finally paying RR and pallu a visit today catching up on a week of eps and damn RR has some mighty fine swag too
her linkedin says she is a UI developer. She def isnt the writer.
Actually a writer called Nilanja exist. She did so many shows. I don’t know who is the writer of this show, but actual writer Nilanja is this
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Nahiii usko nahi girana hai😈 she does in immj2 forum anyway
Acha teek hai🤣
Only you
🤣 or others who r active here😛
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 or others who r active here😛
Thik hai let’s revenge on her🤣
oh this one who is claiming to be an AD is diffActually a writer called Nilanja exist. She did so many shows. I don’t know who is the writer of this show, but actual writer Nilanja is this
oh this one who is claiming to be an AD is diff
She is saying AD, I was in assumption of writer

her linkedin says she is a UI developer. She def isnt the writer.
Maine episode ke credits mein bhi check kiya her name is not there huh 😕