Yeah actually because show is not that much interesting now a days that's why people are coming less here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah actually because show is not that much interesting now a days that's why people are coming less here
Yay!!! New thread!!!!🥳
Yup and you are coming after 20+ pages😉
Hope to see you around 🤗
Good night everyone.
Sweet dreams and take care
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
Hi! Koi hai yahan?
Sab taro k shehar chale gaye
lol! But u r awake?Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Sab taro k shehar chale gaye
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
lol! But u r awake?
Ya, you know I'm a ghost
thats my line!🤣 but then i m a night owl too😆Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Ya, you know I'm a ghost
So whr r u from?
Nagpur & you
No I'm not students. My graduation completed