Originally posted by: asmaanixx
meri taraf se ek lakh 🤣
badate raho number vo tum sabka khun karega ake.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
meri taraf se ek lakh 🤣
badate raho number vo tum sabka khun karega ake.
Originally posted by: phoenix27
main to apne kamre me hi karti hun 30 min practice har week so that my habit remain.
Kya dedication hai yaar. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Vedika126
my dad wants to move back. my mom doesnt. I dont either.
Nostalgia feel ho raha hai kya Uncleji ko? 🤔
1 cr. kar do🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Nostalgia feel ho raha hai kya Uncleji ko? 🤔
unfortunately yes. 🥺
Originally posted by: wandererh342
They give vibes of a perfectly married couple.. He is a perfect husband material... The respect and care he shows towards her.. Awwww He asks her permission before telling things about her... He treats her like a kid... That's because of their age gap I suppose... IDK if their relationship goes beyond friendship but.. You never know...
we all hope it goes beyond that. they can be our new sargun and ravi. they too have 5+ years of gap.
Originally posted by: Vedika126
I know its not bad just hard to adjust if u stayed ur entire life abroad I feel.
Agreed!
Whenever I've gone there to visit, I've noticed that I've had to change my behavior a lot.
Originally posted by: Vedika126
I know its not bad just hard to adjust if u stayed ur entire life abroad I feel.
in big cities no it's not hard to adjust in small cities and towns and villages it is.
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Agreed!
Whenever I've gone there to visit, I've noticed that I've had to change my behavior a lot.
true. same here. plus udhar ki baatein mere palle nahin padti never get what my cousins keep talking about
Originally posted by: phoenix27
in big cities no it's not hard to adjust in small cities and towns and villages it is.
I am from a big city Delhi and always find it hard when I go there to adjust.