are ab bs bhi karo puri edt epi duscussion chhodke baki sb me hi uda denge toh anokhi new edt kb bnayegi..20 pages left only jara speed km karo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
are ab bs bhi karo puri edt epi duscussion chhodke baki sb me hi uda denge toh anokhi new edt kb bnayegi..20 pages left only jara speed km karo
Mil gaya comment😆
Someone said ur hot how pallavi resists this handsome hunk.
Sai- Offscreen I am avail to myself only😎
Yaa cause that cunning lady washed the sarees with vinegar & baking soda🤣🤣
I was wondering pallu ki naak bohot tez hai🤪
She could smell vinegar smell from entering the house🤣🤣🤣
okits there, his acc u check not other😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
He's so sweet to his fans❤️
Savage reply toh deta hi hai but He replies a lot, It's a big thing for fans
Yes he gives max replies touchwood he is the best in this case aise hi rahe
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I was wondering pallu ki naak bohot tez hai🤪
She could smell vinegar smell from entering the house🤣🤣🤣
Even I felt same🤣🤣
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Mil gaya comment😆
Someone said ur hot how pallavi resists this handsome hunk.
Sai- Offscreen I am avail to myself only😎
I think He watches himself in mirror a lot😳🤣🤣
Thanks ThanksCheck here Mihika...srry my bad..it was on 2nd post😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNMxiI3FyP5/?igshid=1m5aetr1khpq5
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I think He watches himself in mirror a lot😳🤣🤣
He loves himself 🤣 for sure.
His stories are also filled with his pictures. 😳
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
He loves himself 🤣 for sure.
His stories are also filled with his pictures. 😳
So Moral of the story-
Offscreen He's literally available for himself only😎🤣🤣🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4