Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
I just noticed Neha ne twisted 2 ke song pe bhi RiAnsh VM banaya hai 😲
Send me the link soon then 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
I just noticed Neha ne twisted 2 ke song pe bhi RiAnsh VM banaya hai 😲
Send me the link soon then 😂😂
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
I just noticed Neha ne twisted 2 ke song pe bhi RiAnsh VM banaya hai 😲
kahan hai vm😃
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Isn’t it obvious 😂😂
She has put a angry Reaction for the post where I said that she didn’t message you and you were lying
Aur maine jahan kahan ki meko uska message aaya tha.. 5 members ne shocked reaction diya and miss Snow ne heart reaction 😎🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Send me the link soon then 😂😂
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u0fLPPfs997iGC8XjzjWM8rul1SvyWIs/view
Originally posted by: merryyura
Aur maine jahan kahan ki meko uska message aaya tha.. 5 members ne shocked reaction diya and miss Snow ne heart reaction 😎🤣
😂😂😂
Areh Angel tum kitni attention pa rahi ho🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Isn’t it obvious 😂😂
She has put a angry Reaction for the post where I said that she didn’t message you and you were lying
Even she's angry that you didn't believe me 🤣
I love this song from twisted 2
Originally posted by: merryyura
Even she's angry that you didn't believe me 🤣
😂😂😂