All I can think after seeing these BTS is....
KV ko kitni garmi lag rahi hogi someone open his kurta buttons already 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
All I can think after seeing these BTS is....
KV ko kitni garmi lag rahi hogi someone open his kurta buttons already 🤣🤣
they look so cute!!! 🥺
They are really feeding our ShaKhi love/ curiosity , everything !
THEY ARE ❤️
My braincells are glitching.... They look so cute... I'm gonna fight someone
If this happens, I am going to DIE!
She's so tiny next to him.....nah I can't.... I just can't
you my friend don’t fall for the troll. Remember she’s a fake!
you my friend don’t fall for the troll. Remember she’s a fake!
I found her linkedIn and sent to Pooja - bombay main bhi nahin rehti.
oh god 🙄😂Originally posted by: nehshipper
I found her linkedIn and sent to Pooja - bombay main bhi nahin rehti.
Originally posted by: nehshipper
I found her linkedIn and sent to Pooja - bombay main bhi nahin rehti.
AAJ hi marine drive ka story dala..
IS she delusional?