Bewafai ka full tendency hai🤣someday but dk if I'll be obsessed with him still then 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bewafai ka full tendency hai🤣someday but dk if I'll be obsessed with him still then 🤣
lama scene toh aayega hi na..ab anna ki shadi farhad ki fvrt pallavi ji se krwani hai toh badi lambi setting krni pdegi farhad ko..uprse amma keerti ko mnao..bichara ladka kya kya kare..kis kis ke nakhre zheleOriginally posted by: ZSLD5U2DCWDJLNFM
Lagta hai iska koi lamba scene aaraha hai....shaadi episode I guess...because uske baad FarIsh will also get good screen time...RaghVi will be in RR mansion
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
jammu ppl are beautiful /handsome(coincident ---mann ka chamcha adi actor kashmiri hai)
adi-maan scenes used to be 🤣🤣 his laughter was 🤣🤣
yessssManasi too☺️😎..cool gang
I can watch ''aao padharo piya'' moment on a loop actually I am, whenever I am getting a chance😆
Originally posted by: I4I2X5USA2LNWA6T
saare engineer log itne hot kyun hote hain☺️🤣
Really?☺️🤣🤣
Aur kaun engineer hai show mei?
Reply to Mihika got me Rockerz badge🥳
oh you mean Shakuni Mama🤣adi-maan scenes used to be 🤣🤣 his laughter was 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MistyDawn
I can watch ''aao padharo piya'' moment on a loop actually I am, whenever I am getting a chance😆
God I was humming this line & saw your post🤪🤣
Reply to Mihika got me Rockerz badge🥳
Congrats dear🤗🥳
What's ur name btw?😳
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4