Veeru will get a heart attack 🤣. He cannot bear this even . Struggling to control his pain.Rani should definitely do that one day. 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Veeru will get a heart attack 🤣. He cannot bear this even . Struggling to control his pain.Rani should definitely do that one day. 🤣🤣
OMG, he is stalking you. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Veeru will get a heart attack 🤣. He cannot bear this even . Struggling to control his pain.
Yeah but his anger will vanish. Mission accomplished 👍🏼 🤣
OMG, he is stalking you. 🤣🤣
Counter stalking 🤣
You have started thinking like Rishu, our Rani Sa🤣🤣What a plan?🤣Yeah but his anger will vanish. Mission accomplished 👍🏼 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
You have started thinking like Rishu, our Rani Sa🤣🤣What a plan?🤣
My plan to turn everyone evil is working. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
You have started thinking like Rishu, our Rani Sa🤣🤣What a plan?🤣
So I was Rani, Jai and now Ranisa 🤣
I have Veer mood swings. My character change according to my mood 🤣
All forum vasis had turned in to thugs now🤣🤣 Rani Sa won🤣🤣My plan to turn everyone evil is working. 🤣🤣
So I was Rani, Jai and now Ranisa 🤣
I have Veer mood swings. My character change according to my mood 🤣
This really cracked me🤣🤣
The way, veer yelled at kumud today was heart breaking like she was asking for food only but then again she gave him unnecessary gyaan which bursted his patience! 🙃😐
I so wanted rani to witness this and take veer's class over his behavior 😂🤣