Agree🤣🤣This full time job is distracting us from being 24 hr ATBA fans/stalkers/gangsters 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Agree🤣🤣This full time job is distracting us from being 24 hr ATBA fans/stalkers/gangsters 🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Here like after 7 or 10days ,if the test become negative again they are allowed to go to work. I don't know as Megha 's parents are positive .
Yeah this is the general protocol...May be she will wait till her parents too are tested negative. It's safer for all the cast and crew as well. Don't want others to fall sick..
Of course i did see this in the afternoon and absolutely amazing my day went after that!! He is so sweet😍🤗
Yh can happen . As per her, her father and she are better .Yeah this is the general protocol...May be she will wait till her parents too are tested negative. It's safer for all the cast and crew as well. Don't want others to fall sick..
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
But the problem is my work life isn't letting me watch the new episode 🤣
Ahh okay, sleep. Wake up early and then chat with me 😆
I know, sometimes I feel like I have to pick one. ATBA or work life.
Originally posted by: TunesOfHeart
Of course i did see this in the afternoon and absolutely amazing my day went after that!! He is so sweet😍🤗
Yes he is
Yes he is
He even follows some of his and ranveer pages too! So he indeed 😌❤
She will never.return to this forum. 🤣
I thought Rani planned her own kidnapping because she was afraid of Veer's anger 🤣
Rani should definitely do that one day. 🤣🤣