Originally posted by: Andy3456

Loved the update totally ❤️

thankyou so much❤️❤️

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I have a lot of emo that I am feeling 

I can't imagine anyone hurting any of my siblings ...the pain the anger 

Sam the man has all my heart the way he guided Virat.

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnjuRish

I have a lot of emo that I am feeling 

I can't imagine anyone hurting any of my siblings ...the pain the anger 

Sam the man has all my heart the way he guided Virat.

Samrat (as shown till now I'm the show) is the best character of the show.❤️

Sona03 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

loved the chapter! 

Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona03

loved the chapter! 

thankyou🤗

Asur thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

SoIWasSaying thumbnail

Amazing update!!!!

I just had a hilarious thought with vineet and samrat with the last line 🤣🤣

Waiting for more!!!! 

Happy writing!!!

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hi very awesome update, you displayed both virat and pakhi guilt so beautifully...  But I have a doubt... Why we are thinking virat is jelous and samrat is perfect... Yes virat did go against his family, broke his promise, sacrifices his love ( let's forget about that stupid promise for a moment and papi didi)... But he did sacrificed genuinely bcoz he thought his brother loved her...

Do you think even samrat would have done the same if he is in Virat's place , stand for sai bcoz here family is wrong, puts his brother happiness infront than his??? So how is samrat better than virat?

I am really sorry to ask these questions... But I really like your os but this question is not getting out of my mind... Sorry again

Edit:

Just read chapter 12 now... I loved this improvement in virat and pakhi... That's actually nice... Your wonderful writer... I guess it's samrat and vineeth ka mili bagath🤣🤣 I love how vineeth make Kaku shut🤣🤣

Edited by Saichintalli - 3 years ago
Asur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

Hi very awesome update, you displayed both virat and pakhi guilt so beautifully...  But I have a doubt... Why we are thinking virat is jelous and samrat is perfect... Yes virat did go against his family, broke his promise, sacrifices his love ( let's forget about that stupid promise for a moment and papi didi)... But he did sacrificed genuinely bcoz he thought his brother loved her...

Do you think even samrat would have done the same if he is in Virat's place , stand for sai bcoz here family is wrong, puts his brother happiness infront than his??? So how is samrat better than virat?

I am really sorry to ask these questions... But I really like your os but this question is not getting out of my mind... Sorry again

Thankyou.🤗

And don't apologise for asking questions. It is a story which is a product of my mind. It is based on the events happened in the show and imagined which never happened. What I really think about Virat sacrificing for Samrat, I had already written a long a** essay on that long time ago😆. It might be lying somewhere in the dark recesses of India Forums😆 So I don't really think he did it out of jealousy. The Virat in my story did it out of jealousy😆 I hope it solved your queries a bit.

raji02 thumbnail

omg!!!samrat knows vineet? why is he scared? yaar cliffhanger again!!! how will i wait till the next update now?🤨