Good noon girls ...what's up?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Good noon girls ...what's up?
it's like he is giving a flying kiss to his woman😆
Hello Good afternoon everyone 🤗should I call this AT as SKR's Fans ki Dukan in RR style 😉😂
It's the home of SKR's deewanis😉😆
Originally posted by: DCXOHUCVPHUYTH6R
it's like he is giving a flying kiss to his woman😆
I wish😆
No worries, Abhi nahi diya to kya hua? Future mei zarur dega😉☺️
Hayee I so want itOriginally posted by: AppleOfEye
I wish😆
No worries, Abhi nahi diya to kya hua? Future mei zarur dega😉☺️
Originally posted by: 4W7APCKIE74MFC76
Even better .... SKR ka Deewani Log😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
It's the home of SKR's deewanis😉😆
Why don't you guys create a members list for the AT😃,who wants to be added in the list can hit the like button😳Just a suggestion 🤣
subtle way of giving flying kiss.Originally posted by: XRABUAY7XFYPF7ME
it's like he is giving a flying kiss to his woman😆
Kiss bhi bhej diya, style bhi marr liya air kisiko pata bhi nehi chala 👍🏼 except us ☺️
Btw That gesture was 🔥🔥🔥🔥
and Pallavi's smile.....screen was on 🔥Originally posted by: CPBEKTZ3O7JS6V5S
subtle way of giving flying kiss.
Kiss bhi bhej diya, style bhi marr liya air kisiko pata bhi nehi chala 👍🏼 except us ☺️
Btw That gesture was 🔥🔥🔥🔥