Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
j
Yeah it's again slow from morning
Anyway watch
Okay, gotta go. Be back soon!!
Morning Gang good job morning shift people 🤗🤗 will try and stream as much as I can. Have work unfortunately.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1
Going back and forth between posting links and clicking links. I was hoping we could get to 28.5M within and hour or so. 😔
Lets keep the loop going!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Going back and forth between posting links and clicking links. I was hoping we could get to 28.5M within and hour or so. 😔
You and me both though the pace is always slow at this time in about an hours or so time picks up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1
Arshi meri jaan hope your migraine is better today 🤗
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1
obvs forgot to tag you in the above post didn't I 😡
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1