•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode was filled with some light moments.

DarshNi reaching a comfort level.. Nandini telling him he doesn't need to have eyesight to see her and appreciate things. Some beautiful moments where he touches her face and says she is beautiful.

Darsh brings Shobu along to see Gun.. she still is meeting Rakla.. I don't understand why they still meet if they just want to yell at each other 

Shobu meets Gun asks her if she wants to ask anything.. he audacity she asks him if he has a GF!

Anyway then Nandu jokes she wants to bhaag ke Shaadi tho Darsh Nadu n Shobu reach marriage registrar's office. As they enter their names, nandus name gets flagged up as already registered with someone else!

Precap shows its that other guy who took money from oldie for marriage. Thoda drama hona baaki hai..

P.S: Kosha was looking for your updates then eventually posted mine.. hope that's okay.. will come to your thread when you post.

Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Today's episode was filled with some light moments.

DarshNi reaching a comfort level.. Nandini telling him he doesn't need to have eyesight to see her and appreciate things. Some beautiful moments where he touches her face and says she is beautiful.

Darsh brings Shobu along to see Gun.. she still is meeting Rakla.. I don't understand why they still meet if they just want to yell at each other 

Shobu meets Gun asks her if she wants to ask anything.. he audacity she asks him if he has a GF!

Anyway then Nandu jokes she wants to bhaag ke Shaadi tho Darsh Nadu n Shobu reach marriage registrar's office. As they enter their names, nandus name gets flagged up as already registered with someone else!

Precap shows its that other guy who took money from oldie for marriage. Thoda drama hona baaki hai..

P.S: Kosha was looking for your updates then eventually posted mine.. hope that's okay.. will come to your thread when you post.

I was getting much lazy today to write. still I wrote slowly slowly. But thanks for waiting for my updates

Today was a good episode after a long time

Beautiful update😊

About Gunjan you are right why still she is meeting Rakla ? I must say both are too much annoying👎🏼

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Beautiful update😊

About Gunjan you are right why still she is meeting Rakla ? I must say both are too much annoying👎🏼

What ?? She’s still meeting rakla?? She’s mad or what???

Now all the chillar villans will stay at rawal house or what??

Some other post, I read rakla is coming to stay in rawal house

How did the other ppl allow them into the house??

Are they mad or what??

CVs should have some common sense naa

If nirali is the daughter of the house, it’s sensible that she comes back to the house

Who will allow the sister of DIL of the house when she cheated once??

Sorry a bit busy from few days, hence not logging in

Originally posted by Swetyz

What ?? She’s still meeting rakla?? She’s mad or what???

Now all the chillar villans will stay at rawal house or what??

Some other post, I read rakla is coming to stay in rawal house

How did the other ppl allow them into the house??

Are they mad or what??

CVs should have some common sense naa

If nirali is the daughter of the house, it’s sensible that she comes back to the house

Who will allow the sister of DIL of the house when she cheated once??

Sorry a bit busy from few days, hence not logging in

It seems like Rawal house is Dharamshala or what ?😆

can't understand what makers are thinking i must say they are ruining one of the famous show.

Hope to see you around from your busy schedule. 🤗

It seems like Rawal house is Dharamshala or what ?😆

can't understand what makers are thinking i must say they are ruining one of the famous show.

Hope to see you around from your busy schedule. 🤗

Skipped today’s episode fully 

Waste one

Seems like filler 

Yaa nirali and rakla will be in outhouse itseems

Could catch that one only

Skipped today’s episode fully 

Waste one

Seems like filler 

Yaa nirali and rakla will be in outhouse itseems

Could catch that one only

Really kya se kya ho gaya story me🤔

Really kya se kya ho gaya story me🤔

Bekar and bakwas

Losing interest slowly

Have very good scope and writers are having competition to make which episode can be worst 

Bekar and bakwas

Losing interest slowly

Have very good scope and writers are having competition to make which episode can be worst 

Even me too loosing interest😒

Yeah unfortunately the story that we got attracted to is not being shown. The supporting cast could have been used in a better way than doing these dirty politics and plotting..

Let's hope for best!