Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I need to start my homework on IPL 🤣
🤣 ikr
HBK already started. 3 more days now
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I need to start my homework on IPL 🤣
🤣 ikr
HBK already started. 3 more days now
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Tum karlo meri taraf se🤣
Meine kar liya ekk bar not again
Now it's ur turn 😂
Ab yeh neeche Jake chillati rahe I m.the pilot 🤣🤣
Ab hum jate hi England🤣
Nahii u can do it again like WD did
Maine kya bigada app logon ka
Yehi ke ap zid krke pilot ki seat pe bethi hi 😡🤣
Ab yeh neeche Jake chillati rahe I m.the pilot 🤣🤣
Ab hum jate hi England🤣
U r not the pilot😲
Yup
Good Night everyone 🤗
Sky,Anmol Hava Nina and Soni 🤗
That smile is scaring me Nina 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I need to start my homework on IPL 🤣
Best of luck
He can commentate during the matches while looking at the stats on his notebook 🤣🤣