Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Remember when we said this wouldn't be a place for spamming? 😊 🤣
But is it technically spamming when the entire point of this CC is to celebrate these two? 😳
METHINKS NOT.
Also, plz to stream:
How the mighty have fallen 🤣 but I love this falling for them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1
FFS just crossed into 28M and YT wiped those views EURGH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1
ASSHOLES 😡
FFS just crossed into 28M and YT wiped those views EURGH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1
Livecounts? I've been noticing a pattern with them today...fursat mein bataongi 😆
lol deadwa couple are the next people to be interviewed by BB 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1
Ok sorry. YT is nice.
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Livecounts? I've been noticing a pattern with them today...fursat mein bataongi 😆
There is something HILARIOUS I need to tell you made me chuckle 🤣remind me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1
lol deadwa couple are the next people to be interviewed by BB 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1
BB ko kehna bnta hai humes...
Oh, how the might have fallen🤣
lol deadwa couple are the next people to be interviewed by BB 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kedLgaw9VpM&list=PLFytYWoK3vKMX6ifbWdeWy9QYG_Mml76F&index=1
I saw and I remembered the euphoria of finally seeing our SharBhi BB IV teaser 😆