Sai Ketan Rao AT #1 {Hyderabadi Don}- Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

61k

Users

52

Likes

2.2k

Frequent Posters

WESUBOD7VBVIFBTJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Even Sai ketan Rao se kuch female gifs aa rahe🤪 WTH is happening 🤣🤪

lol fibae, same here🤣

Even i wrote the same in the next post🤣

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EG4IKFLBV6PJRFDK

aisa kya🤣

Lagta hai Mujhe dm hi karni padegi🤪🤣

Kar kar

Phir mujhe bhi bata dena kya baat hui🤪

OVC7LZ4WCUYFOJM2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Even Sai ketan Rao se kuch female gifs aa rahe🤪 WTH is happening 🤣🤪

I checked just now with Raghav Rao...all the gifs are available...try again Raghav Rao
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BIE2BGDDH4W7ZJTA

There are many...count me in too....but I mostly watch Chinese

Same here!!

I started watching chinese dramas thinking they're korean🤪

Later I got to know wo sab chinese tha🤣

I watch both K & C dramas bt Cdramas more😆

WESUBOD7VBVIFBTJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu


😆
I swear

Maine socha tha bana dungi but then socha chodo baar baar edit karna Padega


sai is so charming ki people will keep getting added na jaane do 🤣


Wahina, kya faida list banake, kaunsa tumko members se monthly entry fee milega 🤣

It's better this way👍🏼

Edited by mnm13 - 5 years ago
OVC7LZ4WCUYFOJM2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

I think We Should Make a celebration thread in the forum to celebrate 50 episodes!

What say guys?

Neki aur puch puch....offcourse we should
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: D44NF3QO4SJJJGEA

lol fibae, same here🤣

Even i wrote the same in the next post🤣

I think our WA is a gone case🤣🤣🤪

OVC7LZ4WCUYFOJM2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AppleOfEye

Same here!!

I started watching chinese dramas thinking they're korean🤪

Later I got to know wo sab chinese tha🤣

I watch both K & C dramas bt Cdramas more😆

@bold🤣
WESUBOD7VBVIFBTJ thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: s_kavya

Hey Hi... Bande ki Personality hi aisi hai.. description toh accha hona hi tha 😉

Haan woh toh hain

Actually you wrote exactly what i think of him ☺️ toh i said that🤪🤣

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 25BOXL3BVYWRY74Y

then why WA isn't showing me those

Yeh kaisi partiality hai

🤣

Kya pata🤣 I just checked again, mujhe toh showing😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".