Originally posted by: M2K5UFZSHEWPXIB6
He will think he owns supernatural power of creating babies🤣 COVID - 19 friendly babies..i.e. 0 contact babies🤣
I will not be surprised .. yeh dekhayenge toh!!
ITV mai kuch bhi possible hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: M2K5UFZSHEWPXIB6
He will think he owns supernatural power of creating babies🤣 COVID - 19 friendly babies..i.e. 0 contact babies🤣
I will not be surprised .. yeh dekhayenge toh!!
ITV mai kuch bhi possible hai🤣
🤣Woh saree ka dukan aur main kabhi nahi🤣 he'll go on another venting spree to farhad🤣And farhad will be like anna aap and raghav will be like shut up farhad🤣
hello vimala.Originally posted by: christobelle
Hi Munia , this is Vimala
Bechara bina kuch kiya hi , free mai baap ban gaya 🤣
Raghav ki situation soch soch ke hasi hi ah rahi hai 🤣
Can i call you mala?
Haan bechara 🤣
Apne gf se aisi baat sunke log daar jate hai, yaha apne dushman ke saath aisi baat horahi hai. 🤣
Originally posted by: CZAXPYDM2OWOHQYP
Me too 😆
As of now, i want to see raghav rao ka reaction jab usko pata chalega, pallavi uski bachhe ki maa banne wali hai 🤣🤣
I keep laughing alone thinking about it 🤪
Btw what's your name?
I am munia.
@b 🤣
Raghav - mai saree ka dukaan ko touch bhi ni kiya aur ye bacha kaha se
🤣Originally posted by: christobelle
I will not be surprised .. yeh dekhayenge toh!!
ITV mai kuch bhi possible hai🤣
looks like you have a khazana 🤪
Originally posted by: CM7Z6WGWWITZIH3S
haan muli of same khet 🤪
Ok i will watch it then 👍🏼
You are right, yaha sab bohot humorous hai.
Mujhe yaha. sabki sense of humour bohot pasand hai 😆 similar to mine.
Cool happy(sad)watching 😆
Ikr😆 everyone is super friendly here❤️
Yeah I've read it he's well versed on his line of work and hella passionate about it❤️
Yes...I was amazedYeah I've read it he's all verses on his line of work and hella passionate about it❤️