Originally posted by: .shivi396
I will back you upπ€£
Waaaahhhh ππ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: .shivi396
I will back you upπ€£
Waaaahhhh ππ
lets do one to one meeting and bombard this threadπ€ͺ
What the helllll???
one to one meeting ππ
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Yes π
Don't underestimate the power of 3
Wo toh we got busy else poora spam kardete
Excuses and excuses
No wonder I see 3 losers π€£
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Yes π
Don't underestimate the power of 3
Wo toh we got busy else poora spam kardete
Let's Do Thisπ
Useless like youOriginally posted by: .shivi396
My keyboardπ€ͺπ€ͺ

Losers
No one cares thatβs the case π
Cheeeeeee be
Yeh kya hai??? ππ
I will post this in Ccc saying u want to do these to others π