Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Lagi ab volts Tujhe re-read karke? 😂😂😂
don't worry no one is taking your place..🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Whose here to our place of Karan - Arjun??
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Chal jhuti teri mind shivi se bhi tharkiest hai...
Tu kuch bhi bolti bina soche samjhe...
Woh Toh hai!!! Sahi pakde ho Tum 😂😂
The things I say here are at Least I think! I have some more unfiltered things which I can’t type here 🤣
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
don't worry no one is taking your place..🤣
Very good coz no one can take either 😂😂
aj meri dimag aj chutti mein hai...🤣
okay..but you need to help us then...🤣Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Don’t u try to take mine and Shivi’s place 😂😂😂
main nahi banayugi...
Mujhe jute se maregi...🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeeeee
U think he has that much time to stalk Ccc
and is he that self obsessed 😂😂
Ishani to waise bhi kuch jamta nahi na Angre ko🤣
Isliye angry reaction..
Aur jahan sirf Angre ho wahan love react 😆
Aur insta, TT sabki updates hoti hain actors ke paas, kya pata forum ki bhi ho😉
tu type maat kar...Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Woh Toh hai!!! Sahi pakde ho Tum 😂😂
The things I say here are at Least I think! I have some more unfiltered things which I can’t type here 🤣