Wow, sai ka AT 🥳
CONGRATULATIONS to sai and us 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Wow, sai ka AT 🥳
CONGRATULATIONS to sai and us 😆
Humare pati ko zyada na ghure....🤣sure just take a peek that gorgeous face of his and should get the rr power you need🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Next time if I post something (I dont care if its nonsense or top important serious love confessions for my man ) but I will tag you for sure.. If its my choice I would tag you all. Is there such button, MHRW group list? If not, this should totally be researched to have it created!! 😆
Ok Ladies, I am so looking forward to read all posts and see these pics of his. I am checking out also the gifs in whatsapp and where I can find something on insta.
🤣🤣 Man you were never this hyped for ACP even🤣
sure just take a peek that gorgeous face of his and should get the rr power you need🤣
Goals in life - be a boss lady, drip in diamonds, and beat up gundas for dinner 🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
I am thinking...
He is wearing these suits.. all these layers..
blazer, vest, shirt/blouse.. isn't the poor guy feeling so hot?
no wonder he has his shirt always unbuttoned (not
complaining, though.. shirtless, unbuttoned, its all good)
😆
OK - back to reality again.. 😔 Have to finish somethings..
Rishu what's gotten into you🤣🤣🤣
That's why keeps 3buttons open na🤣 to let air enter and give us a sneak peek of that's inside ☺️😆
Can you blame her..? I am immune to ML's...Sai is the first for whom I am crazy....Just what is he...I don't understand🤣🤣🤣 Man you were never this hyped for ACP even🤣
🤣Originally posted by: moksha89
Goals in life - be a boss lady, drip in diamonds, and beat up gundas for dinner 🤣
Originally posted by: christobelle
Nice AT!!
An appreciation thread is necessary for sai for portraying Raghav Rao❤️
He is just so awesome
we need Shivi AT too.Hope someone makes it❤️