Episode : 92










Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Episode : 92











I LOVE THESE!!! I literally want to stare at them all day long that’s how much I love them 🥰🥰🥰 it went from a comedic episode to such a beautiful one and your gifs capture the best moments ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: infinitie
I LOVE THESE!!! I literally want to stare at them all day long that’s how much I love them 🥰🥰🥰 it went from a comedic episode to such a beautiful one and your gifs capture the best moments ❤️❤️❤️
Thank you ❤️
Salvatein kahin karwatein kahin
Phel jaaye kajal bhi tera
Nazron mein ho guzar tha hua
Khwabon ka koi khafila
Jismo ko ruho ko jalne do zara....
Hum....hum tum...☺️
This much proximity, giving me goosebumps☺️
Originally posted by: rikara94
Salvatein kahin karwatein kahin
Phel jaaye kajal bhi tera
Nazron mein ho guzar tha hua
Khwabon ka koi khafila
Jismo ko ruho ko jalne do zara....
Hum....hum tum...☺️
Wow
Originally posted by: rikara94
This much proximity, giving me goosebumps☺️
Mujhe bhi yaar ☺️
So close...☺️
RiMi I love all gifs for today's episode. It's just mind blowing😍 seems like I can't get over from them. Wanted to see ShaKhi whole day🤗
Your Gifs are saviour ❤️ how Beautifully you have choosen all the moments.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
RiMi I love all gifs for today's episode. It's just mind blowing😍 seems like I can't get over from them. Wanted to see ShaKhi whole day🤗
Your Gifs are saviour ❤️ how Beautifully you have choosen all the moments.
Thank you so much Bhavi! ❤️
I enjoy making them 😳