Originally posted by: lostandsherlock
That's I started watching Ishq people zor nahI; the show where the girl keeps saying this Ishqi is very risky 😂😂😂😂
Ishq kaisa jisme risk nahi
😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: lostandsherlock
That's I started watching Ishq people zor nahI; the show where the girl keeps saying this Ishqi is very risky 😂😂😂😂
Ishq kaisa jisme risk nahi
😂😂
My mom used to make fuchka at home..
I said "nah..Its not like the one we have outside"
She directly said "haan how will it taste like that..there is no sweat, germs, extra dirt na"🤡
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
Ghoomar ghoomar ghoome bhi hai
Chakkri, Giddiness, Dizziness urf Vertigo 😆
Main thehri rahi zameen chalne lagi
Not eaten street food for a full year now 😔
A nice vada-pav would be heavenly ❤️
Same here😒
We've been making at home only but wo maza kahan😆
Even when lockdown was lifted I didn't have the courage to go and have street food. Fear was always there of contracting the virus.
I was about to ask whether they play "kaisa yeh ishq hai ajab sa risk hai" in that Sony one, and then discovered that Sukirti acted in a show by that very name 😲
Originally posted by: Sadme-Me-Hu
We've been making at home only but wo maza kahan😆
I have cooked, baked a lot this lockdown 😃
i was quite young when i joined the forum and he didn't seem the type to join a forum like MJHT. He is too intelligent for such type of shows but then KKB mein agaye tho kya balu😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
My mom used to make fuchka at home..
I said "nah..Its not like the one we have outside"
She directly said "haan how will it taste like that..there is no sweat, germs, extra dirt na"🤡
That's savage but I'd be like

I was about to ask whether they play "kaisa yeh ishq hai ajab sa risk hai" in that Sony one, and then discovered that Sukirti acted in a show by that very name 😲
I remember the tune of this song😆
aekiel i dont know why you seemed the type who read newspaper in the morning and sigh kya hoga is desh ka
i am the type who would look for cartoon and entertainment section😆