By the way loved ur new UN.its little bit unique but mast hai.🥳finally u got a UN.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
By the way loved ur new UN.its little bit unique but mast hai.🥳finally u got a UN.
Congratulations for this new thread .can't believe its 6th jet ki speed se jaa raha hai.🥳
Anybody here remembers 'milay jab hum tum'? 🤩
I guess that was the first ever show i watched.
ofcrs! And that whistle ost❤️Anybody here remembers 'milay jab hum tum'? 🤩
I guess that was the first ever show i watched.
wah name change...good😆
I am on vm watching spree today.
Bear with the spamming🤡
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CJAn_QrnPUZ/?igshid=2zsb5669aahc
Originally posted by: Deepidj9
By the way loved ur new UN.its little bit unique but mast hai.🥳finally u got a UN.
Thank you 🤗
It is relatable coz of what is shown on KKB has affected me that way😭😭😂😂😂