Ahahhahahahaha this is gold!!!
Haan looks like he’s more interested in jungle main mangle...
I won’t be surprised if int he future Surat get lost in the jungle and consummate their marriage 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ahahhahahahaha this is gold!!!
Haan looks like he’s more interested in jungle main mangle...
I won’t be surprised if int he future Surat get lost in the jungle and consummate their marriage 🤣🤣🤣
Mujhe Topper Doctor pasand hai na k masters chori
She's mata beizzati .Originally posted by: Andy3456
🤣. Didi be like tumne meri phir se beizzati ki Virat
Ahahhahahahaha this is gold!!!
Haan looks like he’s more interested in jungle main mangle...
I won’t be surprised if int he future Surat get lost in the jungle and consummate their marriage 🤣🤣🤣
Atleast waha Didi nahi hogi disturb karne lie
I can’t write it here
Google it!!! Translates to stood up by a girl
Oh my god . I just went off for half hour and had to go through 8 pages to catch up.
I really want Sai to head back by end of this week. There is not much content to drag this on and on. How much will they yell yaar. I want reinvestigation to start asap
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
They fight to win the mahaanta crown.
By the way India is the country which won most of the crown for miss world and universe...
they are also competing.
ITV serials mei they fight for the guy before marriage and after that they fight for keys and to win kitchen politics
They put their husband aside
ab yeh main kaise samjhao 
jo virat ke saath hua wahi (sexual frustration)
literal translation - hitting boner with a stick
Oh God 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣😂.