Originally posted by: Spicyfood
Sab kuch ek taraf aur yeh Virat aur didi ko baat karna 😡
always standing next ot each other. 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Spicyfood
Sab kuch ek taraf aur yeh Virat aur didi ko baat karna 😡
always standing next ot each other. 😡
Originally posted by: Cuteepie01
Now virat .. has been forced to use his skills and resources that he felt he dint have to and came to a stupid conclusion 😂🤣 .. being in Love has cleared his senses ... lets hope when he sees Sai in the beauitful Orange Sari .. he completely gets bewitched by her body and soul and forgets who pulkit and dev are😅🥰
@BOLD haaaay Pride and Prejudice
And then he goes on saying “I love, love, love you”
Originally posted by: RainbowSun
Yeah PH made a huge wedding set ....so it's sure next two week drama is going to be here....
Nagpur police team is about to reach there..
Kaku and co is also going there...
So wedding venue is seperation arena
Maximum usuage of set...
well I hope weddings happens by Thursday or Friday and separation starts on Saturday...
I don’t want it to be stretched to it’s breaking point which it’s already reaching...
plus with ipl and covid they can’t stretch thing for too long everything is uncertain
I wanted to smack pakhi honesty...
for me spineless pulkit is much better than her... he’s spineless but at least not bad
This woman is down right evil the way she was instigating virat
I’m ashamed that bit at is an IPS officer he falls into his families words against Sai so easily 🙄🙄🙄
For a change, he supported her for a long time before falling for Pakhi's and Kaku's words
But jitna trust Shivani and Mohit ko hain Sai ke investigation pe, why doesnt Virat have?
Did Virat forget that he was going to investigate Pulkit again?
the only reason why I might side with her this track... there I said it it’ll be sais side for me
I agree with Virat's anger it is all a betrayal of a husband's trust and hard for a brother, but the tamasha he's going to do will make me take Sai's side......but at the end I'll be hoping that SaiRat both pull themselves together 😆
I know now Virat doesn't have damn feelings for Pakhi and even cleared to this her phir bhi why he always thinks she's on the mature side, . For once, he needs to stop believing his family, but I guess most we do that first, and investigate on his own. Can he reach before the 7th phera? Can't see Devi's life being ruined by that Nalla Despo
I honestly feel they are biased towards the real couple...
Originally posted by: Andy3456
I know now Virat doesn't have damn feelings for Pakhi and even cleared to this her phir bhi why he always thinks she's on the mature side, . For once, he needs to stop believing his family, but I guess most we do that first, and investigate on his own. Can he reach before the 7th phera? Can't see Devi's life being ruined by that Nalla Despo
Exactly!!
She calls him up and questions him so he tells her everything....
I mean kaunsa ips officer aisa karta hai!
Mohit is smarter than him