Included the names of active member only🤓
Kindly don't think I have removed anyone out of hatred😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Included the names of active member only🤓
Kindly don't think I have removed anyone out of hatred😆
shilpa's interview post exit. It also mentioned real life EMA angle between Kajen
it went for quite long before mods thrashed the thread
me and pavs had a ball there😆
i am noticing a trend riidzy, almost all your fav are pathetic dancers😆
So he knows how to smile! I see
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
i am noticing a trend riidzy, almost all your fav are pathetic dancers😆



Kya karu me marr jao
Samay sampti ki ghoshna
shabba khair khari
hyena laugh muje darayi na
shabbha kahair khari😆
Why do I find that hard to believe 😆
Love your new UN name
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
shilpa's interview post exit. It also mentioned real life EMA angle between Kajen
it went for quite long before mods thrashed the thread
me and pavs had a ball there😆
Hope he's at least treating Bipasha well. I'm a straight gal, and even I wouldn't go looking around anywhere else if SHE was my wife. 😆
😆 You understand well
Thank you🤣🤗