Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I only apologise when I am wrong or have done something so I won't apologise here 😆 But if you want to apologise about talking about killing me off you may- and you know what its already accepted cos I am nice like that 😃 Good night!
I'll be nice to you since you're huma baba!! 😌 And let you know that i will not be killing you not now not ever.. even if you say ki others also make nice rajma😆
Aaaa haan!! Mast aa masttt!! You've accepted my apology already😲🤣 accha thik hai. Jaa khush reh!! 🤗🤣
Ab main chala sone..bbye!!
I would just like to say, if left on my own, I would have never been able to take this stream race or finish it either 😆. Thanks for taking the lead, esp Huma. Hope the coming days speeds up the views.
Good Night. Signing off with Bepanah Pyaar 🤗
I can almost taste it (the Alfredo and the 27M) 😆
Also Huma, I think we may need to hold off new thread until tomorrow if D's going to bed now?
Originally posted by: nikki.171
I would just like to say, if left on my own, I would have never been able to take this stream race or finish it either 😆. Thanks for taking the lead, esp Huma. Hope the coming days speeds up the views.
Good Night. Signing off with Bepanah Pyaar 🤗
Love my Nikkiwaa. Stay Safe and chat tomorrow 🤗 And I always have this for you:
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I can almost taste it (the Alfredo and the 27M) 😆
Also Huma, I think we may need to hold off new thread until tomorrow if D's going to bed now?
I mean lets be honest is anyone going to be using GIFS in the next thread considering what we are posting 🤣 but lets see where we get to today:
Fair enough 😆
Also I am now tripling multi-tasking - watching UA, streaming and posting AND cooking 😎
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Fair enough 😆
Also I am now tripling multi-tasking - watching UA, streaming and posting AND cooking 😎
Arshi BABA tussi GREAT ho. Ok I am off to eat dinner now!
BOOM. 27M, y'all 🥳 congratulations and well done to us all...I feel like everyone was on it today, and I don't mean just us (though thanks Huma for leading us through it yesterday and today 🤗). Twitter fd in general was on it as well ❤️
To celebrate, have you heard this?