Cheelu Ki Chandu #11[MO] - #Raceto30M- Page 68

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

17.4k

Users

7

Likes

502

Frequent Posters

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Humes22

I mean if you go back and read what I said you would realise it wasn't a crime 🤣 you said best I said we also make it nice didn't say best 🤣

https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

I do not want explanations now. You've hurt the Punjabi in me and i demand blood!!😾

You said, "also"...as if there can be any comparison between punjabi rajma and others.

Image

https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nikki.171

20K+ to go am I right? Guess I wont be around to take it to the finish line. But at least we'll take it there!


https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

Even I won't be here when we hit 27 i think😔

But we'll reach there and that's enough.


https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Dmad

I do not want explanations now. You've hurt the Punjabi in me and i demand blood!!😾

You said, "also"...as if there can be any comparison between punjabi rajma and others.

Image

https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

LOL you hurt the human in me by talking about killing me does that count? does that make us even? Food vs life- sounds about right 🤣

https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
RaniZelda thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Time to make that Alfredo 😳 tho it turns out I don't have linguine 😭 so I'll have to make do with spaghetti instead 😭


Bye Nikki if I don't catch you 🤗


Also Huma - new thread set up? 🤣


Also also

https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

Dmad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail 6th Anniversary Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Humes22

LOL you hurt the human in me by talking about killing me does that count? does that make us even? Food vs life- sounds about right 🤣

https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

I'll forgive you this time. Although i still haven't heard a apology!!😾

Aage se don't make this mistake.

And with this life lesson to humes... I'll take your leave. Gn❤️

https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

RaniZelda thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail 5th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Also thanks everyone for being so awesome today 🤗


https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

nikki.171 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Wanted to leave you guys with this because 😍🔥🧿❤🖤.


https://twitter.com/VAni_Hearts5/status/1342047338919915521?s=20


Bye bye Arshi. Enjoy that yumminess!

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RaniZelda

Time to make that Alfredo 😳 tho it turns out I don't have linguine 😭 so I'll have to make do with spaghetti instead 😭


Bye Nikki if I don't catch you 🤗


Also Huma - new thread set up? 🤣


Also also

https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

Spag is a good second option! Yes new thread set up is needed and we ALL know what that will look like 🤣

https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

Humes22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Dmad

I'll forgive you this time. Although i still haven't heard a apology!!😾

Aage se don't make this mistake.

And with this life lesson to humes... I'll take your leave. Gn❤️

https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

I only apologise when I am wrong or have done something so I won't apologise here 😆 But if you want to apologise about talking about killing me off you may- and you know what its already accepted cos I am nice like that 😃 Good night!

https://youtu.be/kedLgaw9VpM

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".