Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
LOL I mean you are talking about killing me off that is the least I could do right to return the favour 🤣
Trying to!
29K come onnnn!
LOL I mean you are talking about killing me off that is the least I could do right to return the favour 🤣
I did not do a unforgivable crime humes!!!😡
I mean if you go back and read what I said you would realise it wasn't a crime 🤣 you said best I said we also make it nice didn't say best 🤣
Babieeessss❤️
20K+ to go am I right? Guess I wont be around to take it to the finish line. But at least we'll take it there!
Yes they are our babies and cutie pies!
Originally posted by: nikki.171
20K+ to go am I right? Guess I wont be around to take it to the finish line. But at least we'll take it there!
Correct Nikkiwaaa don't worry we will take it to the finish line and more!