You always call me SK 😂But i will call you SK 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You always call me SK 😂But i will call you SK 😂
Ok guys I have go
Will see you all tomorrow or maybe tonight.
Take care
Stay happy
Will share my FF tomorrow
If anyone else share their FF then do tag me.
Take care Nina🤗
See ya soon
ByeOk guys I have go
Will see you all tomorrow or maybe tonight.
Take care
Stay happy
Will share my FF tomorrow
If anyone else share their FF then do tag me.
Take Care Nina 🤗
She was never my favourite but I loved her strong and outspoken game👍🏼I second you😎
Heya buddyOriginally posted by: Biggboss14
OK take care of yourself❤️🤗😳
I dont know you..whats your name?
Yes of course wife comes first ❤️Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Oh yeah..wife before anything😉🤣
Darshi ki advice achhe se follow kr rhe ho..happy wife happy life🤣🤣
Good night dear🤗Ok guys I have go
Will see you all tomorrow or maybe tonight.
Take care
Stay happy
Will share my FF tomorrow
If anyone else share their FF then do tag me.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yes of course wife comes first ❤️
Btw why dont u keep her pic as dp😉😆
Sunny😃. This is my first year in this forum😳
Bye guys, I'm going too, Cya later.
I'm gona go watch a TV show now, as I need to clear some of the episodes. 😆