Aab joote parne hi hai toh full mehnge wale pare 🤣🤣🤣
Saste wale q Khao mein🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Aab joote parne hi hai toh full mehnge wale pare 🤣🤣🤣
Saste wale q Khao mein🤣
How can people keep up with the notifactions here. 😆
I suggested weeks ago, we should have separate notification tabs for Quotes, Reactions & Tags. 😆
Even I loved her but her eviction was very unfair😭😡Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Sara Gurpul was my favorite. I instantly started liking her when I first saw her.
I know this is an unpopular choice. 😆

Originally posted by: TheGladiator
How can people keep up with the notifactions here. 😆
I suggested weeks ago, we should have separate notification tabs for Quotes, Reactions & Tags. 😆
Good idea
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
How can people keep up with the notifactions here. 😆
I suggested weeks ago, we should have separate notification tabs for Quotes, Reactions & Tags. 😆
I dont see notifications always😆I just go through pagee nd reply😉
Kuch to fauda ho fast typing speed ka😆
Waise everyone whom did you liked in season 13😆. I loved aarti till the end😳
And as everyone I will call you Glady!
