Back to my Twitter new friends 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Back to my Twitter new friends 🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Aren't they both Dogras? 😆 I was confused bc I thought they were IRL sisters, but then I realised they play lovers so that seems unlikely 🤣
I'm talking of ek's baasshhtt frand riddhi dogra. Idk if the other one's dogra too😆
Keep that Twitter fever going...it seems to be working *fingers crossed, thu thu thu, all of that jazz*
I'm talking of ek's baasshhtt frand riddhi dogra. Idk if the other one's dogra too😆
LOL yeah the other one's Monica Dogra 😆
Okay, gotta go make mango shake. Brb with my drink!!
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Keep that Twitter fever going...it seems to be working *fingers crossed, thu thu thu, all of that jazz*
LOLLL I am back but yes need to pop back to Twitter again 🤣
I am making new new phraaands
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
LOL yeah the other one's Monica Dogra 😆
Who is best friends with Farhan Akthers current GF 😆
Who is best friends with Farhan Akthers current GF 😆
LOL at "current" 🤣