Originally posted by: RaniZelda
By the way, are you guys watching the full vid or just 30+ secs' worth?
I am doing whole video atm but if I can do 30 sec would be great 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
By the way, are you guys watching the full vid or just 30+ secs' worth?
I am doing whole video atm but if I can do 30 sec would be great 😆
Originally posted by: nikki.171
I guess you can post on existing topics on the N5 forum but that wont be of much use. Also ARSHI IS HERE! 🤗. I am glad some speed is picking up. Something is better than nothing.
I'll also have you know that I opened Netflix to actually start watching UA but instead ended up with Paglait 😆. Good thing I guess since I would be distracted otherwise.
Watch UA. WATCH UA 🤣 also I don’t think we can post on existing topics either Nikki I tried and failed 😆
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
By the way, are you guys watching the full vid or just 30+ secs' worth?
I was watching the whole thing but I saw you guys said 30 secs are enough to count a view. So since yesterday I am watching only 35 secs. 5 extra just in case 😆.
Originally posted by: nikki.171
I guess you can post on existing topics on the N5 forum but that wont be of much use. Also ARSHI IS HERE! 🤗. I am glad some speed is picking up. Something is better than nothing.
I'll also have you know that I opened Netflix to actually start watching UA but instead ended up with Paglait 😆. Good thing I guess since I would be distracted otherwise.
How is Paglait?
I started watching UA this weekend and I'll be done by the end of the day probably 😆
I am doing whole video atm but if I can do 30 sec would be great 😆
😲😲😲😲
Wait what?
KP actually created records of new lows for Balaji 😆
Originally posted by: nikki.171
I was watching the whole thing but I saw you guys said 30 secs are enough to count a view. So since yesterday I am watching only 35 secs. 5 extra just in case 😆.
I’m gonna start doing that on the Twitter links 🤣
Watch UA. WATCH UA 🤣 also I don’t think we can post on existing topics either Nikki I tried and failed 😆
I will. After all this is over. And be so consumed that I will forget to come here 🤣
I am pagal 🤣
Originally posted by: nikki.171
I will. After all this is over. And be so consumed that I will forget to come here 🤣
Ok no you can’t forget us 🤣 these people will curse me for getting you hoooked 🤣