Originally posted by: nikki.171
Done deal Babwa. Will get those tags as well.
Uh. Does twitter still have its word limit or is it now gone?
Thanks Nikkiwaa 🤗 I think they expanded the limit but it’s still there. I have never hit it 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Done deal Babwa. Will get those tags as well.
Uh. Does twitter still have its word limit or is it now gone?
Thanks Nikkiwaa 🤗 I think they expanded the limit but it’s still there. I have never hit it 🤣
You guys are awesome 🤗 I'm here too, just streaming away as fast as I can. Hopefully it's all making a difference.
Huma, for your interest, I am now on S2 E5 😎
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
You guys are awesome 🤗 I'm here too, just streaming away as fast as I can. Hopefully it's all making a difference.
Huma, for your interest, I am now on S2 E5 😎
You my babe are equally awesome 🤗 it’s making a difference I can see the numbers going in our favour 😎
OMG YES ARSHI ITS ADDICTIVE AND I NEED TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS
I went to the N5 forum and can’t post or do anything 🤔
Dekho dekho
Yeah they closed the forum a few days ago...finally 😆 KP forum was also closed on the same day...but that was because no one was posting there 🤣
By the way, are you guys watching the full vid or just 30+ secs' worth?
Baar baar dekho:
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Yeah they closed the forum a few days ago...finally 😆 KP forum was also closed on the same day...but that was because no one was posting there 🤣
LOL that show was an actual embarrassment like so embarrassing 🤣
I guess you can post on existing topics on the N5 forum but that wont be of much use. Also ARSHI IS HERE! 🤗. I am glad some speed is picking up. Something is better than nothing.
I'll also have you know that I opened Netflix to actually start watching UA but instead ended up with Paglait 😆. Good thing I guess since I would be distracted otherwise.