One of my fav songs❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
One of my fav songs❤️
No what did he do😲😲 i dont even know who the writer is itna research nahi karti hu main🤣You don't know about the drama what writer did😲🤣🤣🤣
Omg how can I forget that🤣
Pura gaana itna acha Nahi hai 😆
I like a certain part of it only 😆
Also ShauHir Vm ruined this song for me 🤣
Kutti mohabbat hi sunai deta hai ab 🤣
Love it Lyrics are so good!!
Originally posted by: hasini009
konsi language mein chahiye?😆
Koi bhi chalega 😆
LOVE IT i love songs like this, with deep meanings😆
I have few in my playlist
I also love songs with deep meanings
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Yes 🙌🏻
My mom watches this serial right now
Set around partition, right ?
I don’t watch it much
But I love the title song
So good
main bhi dekhti hoon...i just love all the characters
No not yet, commoners ki audition chal rahi hain if anybody wants to join😆 sign up, ill root for you
And yes join us!! It'll be fun. But im sitting in the backseat with my popcorn and enjoying the drama next season, ive had enough😆
I forgot we’ll have commoners 🤣
Swami on jaisa koi aa gaya toh 😆
Anyone from IF family auditioning for it ? 😈😆
Yeh kon sa show hai
I try to join every season, but I cant keep myself interested in the show. 😆Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
😆
No confirmed news about participants as of now 😆
Idk when they’ll announce
Bb Forum is definitely crazy 😆
Bb14 was kinda boring but forum was still buzzing and active 😆
Join us in bb15 😎
Hopefully next season. 😆