Poll
Your Favourite Dance Moments Of Holi Week?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
berang zindagi thi, the ghkkpm track when sairat chasing each other to apply colour each other under various burned cctv scanners scanning them
I love that actually 😆
Didn't know and chose rang barse 😂😂
You mean that Berang si thi zindagi when he chased her ? I loved that scene the most from this entire week but that wasn't a dance sequence. If I have to choose a dance sequence then I would choose rang barse.
Me tooo!!! Itna cute taali tha woh yaar 😂😂🤣🤣
mujhe poochna hai itni asani se kahan chodunghi 6 months ki bhadas hai humari for sairat moments🤣
true after the wait of 6 months
I like Sairat title track moments.
The moment which is not mentioned. Virat imagining Samrat in sunny (not the dance, the dialogues🥺)