Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

"jawab do Sai, chupchap kyun khadi ho?" Virat stared into her eyes as he held her by shoulders.

Sai stayed quiet.

"Jawab do Bala!" Ashwini looked at her pleading.

She looked away.

"Theek hai tumhe nahi jawab dena mat do. Main bhi ab tumse nahin poochunga" Virat left her shoulders and started going towards their room.

"Aapko chinta karne ki zaroorat nahin hai Virat sir." Sai looked towards him and he turned.

Sai went in a corner and brought a suitcase in the hall.

"Maine pehle hi sab taiyari kar li thi. Mere Aaba ne mujhe sikhaya hai sahi raste par chalne wale paon se aksar khoon zyada behta hai. Main apne paon ke zakhmon ke liye pehle se taiyyar hu."

She looked at Ashwini, "maaf kar dena aayi."

Ashwini looked at her hurt as Sai started walking towards the door.

"Ruko!" Virat yelled.

Sai stopped but didn't turn her face.

"Ye tum jo baar baar Kamal Sir ka naam lekar ulti seedhi harkatein karti rehti ho, ye sahi nahi hai. Unka mazak banana band karo"

Sai turned and looked at him shocked.

"Mere Aaba ne mujhe..."

"Maine kaha mere Guru ka naam istemal karke unki seekh ka mazak banana band karo Sai"

Sai looked at him wide eyed.

"Virat Sir..." Sai was about to yell in anger.

"Tumhare Aaba ne tumhe sach ka sath nibhana sikhaya hoga, par us sach par adkar doosron ka dil dukhana nahi. Kamal Sir ne tumhe sahi ke liye awaz uthana sikhaya hoga lekin doosron ki baton ko jhootha sabit karna nahi. Unhone tumhe mushkil faisle lene sikhaye honge lekin doosron ke hisse ke faisle lene nahin."

"Virat Sir, Tai ke liye mujhe ye faisla..."

"Main Devi Tai ki baat nahi kar raha hu Sai."

Sai looked at him confused.

"Main hamari baat kar raha hu." Virat was still in anger, "ye ghar chodne ka faisla tumne kaise le liya? Mujhe chodne ka faisla kaise le liya? Mujhse ijazat li tumne?"

Virat walked up to her, took her suitcase and went towards their room as everyone including Sai looked at his back trying to understand what just happened.

---

Just came into my mind so wrote it down😆

Edited by cheekukabeej - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I wish it happens but in reality he himself😭💔

Asur thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Andy3456

I wish it happens but in reality he himself😭💔

the ultimate optimist in me can't help but wait for the actual episode. Till then, I'll be hoping for a chamatkar😆

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is awesome yaar,you made Virat amazing here. True ,there are two people in this relationship and Virat became one of them rightfully. Amazing OS👏

Kaash aisa sach mein ho paata😭

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: cheekukabeej

the ultimate optimist in me can't help but wait for the actual episode. Till then, I'll be hoping for a chamatkar😆

I also want ki humara kat Jaye😆

Asur thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shristhi2002

This is awesome yaar,you made Virat amazing here. True ,there are two people in this relationship and Virat became one of them rightfully. Amazing OS👏

Kaash aisa sach mein ho paata😭

thankyou so much🤗

I'm actually hoping for this to happen in the show😆 and I won't believe otherwise until they show actual separation. Even if they show separation, I want to believe Sai herself will want to leave and Virat seeing that he doesn't even matter that much for her to stay for him, will let her go.😭

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cheekukabeej

thankyou so much🤗

I'm actually hoping for this to happen in the show😆 and I won't believe otherwise until they show actual separation. Even if they show separation, I want to believe Sai herself will want to leave and Virat seeing that he doesn't even matter that much for her to stay for him, will let her go.😭

Exactly dear,maybe the actions won't matter here much. But the insecurities will be what play a key role to this massive decision. Broken trust,broken hearts ,both will result in a lot of pain.

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How much I wish this happens for real in the upcoming episodes!!!! I loved Virat here. Yes he is angry with her but didn't take a decision he will regret later. Sai getting shocked was a bit satisfying too!!🤭🤭🤭.

Loved this OS so much!! Thank you for writing it 

Asur thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ninabarbie

How much I wish this happens for real in the upcoming episodes!!!! I loved Virat here. Yes he is angry with her but didn't take a decision he will regret later. Sai getting shocked was a bit satisfying too!!🤭🤭🤭.

Loved this OS so much!! Thank you for writing it 

it will happen. My hopeful heart says😆till it gets broken🥺

Thankyou🤗

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was beautifully written dear😍

Virat ka gussa bhi tha aur Sai aur apne rishte pe apna haq bhi jataya(Mujhe chodne ka faisla kaise le liya? Mujhse ijazat li tumne?) Love it❤️

I in love with this line (Sahi raste par chalne wale paon se aksar khoon zyada behta hai. Main apne paon ke zakhmon ke liye pehle se taiyyar hu)❤️👏

Beautiful dear i love it❤❤❤