Originally posted by: Mineil_Fan
I want to make a crossover vm of Ash and SRJ(scene where both were shot will be used )koi song suggest karo....
Kitni bechain hoke โบ๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Mineil_Fan
I want to make a crossover vm of Ash and SRJ(scene where both were shot will be used )koi song suggest karo....
Kitni bechain hoke โบ๏ธ
Kitni bechain hoke โบ๏ธ
Uspe already bana dia yaar
Originally posted by: Mineil_Fan
Uspe already bana dia yaar
Dil kyaa kare jab kisee se, kisee ko pyaar ho jaaye
Naa kuchh tere bas mein julie, naa kuchh mere bas meโบ๏ธ
Dil kyaa kare jab kisee se, kisee ko pyaar ho jaaye
Naa kuchh tere bas mein julie, naa kuchh mere bas meโบ๏ธ
Sad\tragic type hai
Originally posted by: Mineil_Fan
Sad\tragic type hai
Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta
Dur jaake bhi mujhse tum meri yaadon main rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
Anjali kaise hai abh raja sa ? Nacche mayuri ?.โบ๏ธ
If Anjali is missing then bholu is fine .. mayuri is
Tum ko bhi hai khabar
Mujhko bhi hai pata
Ho raha hai judaa
Dono ka raasta
Dur jaake bhi mujhse tum meri yaadon main rehna
Kabhi alvida na kehna
perfect for MiNeil
Anjali kaise hai abh raja sa ? Nacche mayuri ?.โบ๏ธ
He is fine
But no nach gana abhi๐คฃ
Mayuri nachโบ๏ธ๐คฃ just like that billi nach gifโบ๏ธ๐คฃ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277