Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Woh Cupid bhi hai 😳
I am multitalented 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Woh Cupid bhi hai 😳
I am multitalented 😎
Anokhi Bhed ji, hava ki haveli pe ajayiye. aapke saare saathi bhed yehin pe hain🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nina ki turn hai but kal cont karte hain😅
Anmol ki turn hai pehley then meri
chodoArey mujhe khud ko Yaad nhi hai page numbermein toh khud 100 notification pure Kar rahi hoo abhi
Main dhundti hoon
Waise hi repent karti hoon tumpe illzam lagane k liye 🥺🤣
Akela hai yan bhabhi saath hain
akele hi aaya hain🥺
1 and 3Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
I dont really know what to post, but here goes
1. I had waist length hair at some point in my life
2. I sneaked booze in my house
3. I could never ride a bicycle properly
4. I cried while watching a BW movie in the theatres
I am not tagging anyone, jisko khelna hai, khelo, tag me with the answers and specify what is true and what is false
Originally posted by: hasini009
Anokhi Bhed ji, hava ki haveli pe ajayiye. aapke saare saathi bhed yehin pe hain🤣
yeh BB gamers kya hai😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
Anokhi Bhed ji, hava ki haveli pe ajayiye. aapke saare saathi bhed yehin pe hain🤣
Arey ha
I forgot to invite her 😒
Accha kiya Hasini Holmes 😳👍🏼
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
yeh BB gamers kya hai😆
Dhokha hai 😆
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
1k