Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
she took your monkey, just saying😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
she took your monkey, just saying😆

Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Nitaaaaaa!! Stop taking my bandar.
No chance ,You got to share them with me .. Or I will simply keep using them as I wish
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
No chance ,You got to share them with me .. Or I will simply keep using them as I wish

Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Thank You for the lovely wishes🤗, not only we celebrate in a unique way, we celebrate without stopping 🤣. It is exactly one month after my birthday but the thread is still being unique in its own way .
Where is my Pizza . I want one too
I literally didn't expect to be replied for wishes after a month😆but looking at the long thread of ur birthday ....u replied thats really sweet of urs
.......and yep the celebration definitely is a non stopping one🤣
ur pizza toh I ate to celebrate ur birthday
but I can share my ice cream which I am eating now 🤤

Finally caught up 🤣, I have to reply back to three more wishes and I have saved them in drafts for now , will do it tomorrow😎
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Finally caught up 🤣, I have to reply back to three more wishes and I have saved them in drafts for now , will do it tomorrow😎
okay tell me when done so I can send you more wishes to reply😎
Haawww, yeh ice cream toh mujhe bhi chahiye. 😍😍😍