Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I never got twisted to my head even now coz I thought of extreme videos 😂😂😂😂
Aaj ke zamane me koi word ab simple rahi hi nahi🤣
Banana bhi nahi🤪
Lol 😂 okk
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
U want to give practical lessons to the topic? 😂😂
Rishiiiiiiii.....pls🙏🙏🙏
😆
Angel is stalking cc 134 cartooms ka discussion 🤪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
U want to give practical lessons to the topic? 😂😂
Chup ho ja ab behen...
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
rish toh dadaji se obsessed hai...
Usse dadaji se shadi karni hai...
Yeh kahase aagayi
For u it’s all about shaadi and matchmaking
It’s time for u to go ahead with those darling coz I’m fine the way I’m 😂😂😂
Tag Nisha as well🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
tharki rish...🤣
🤣🤣